St George's Quarter, Huddersfield
A sympathetically restored grade II listed building overlooking Huddersfield railway station.
A prime town centre location, St George's Quarter is the result of an ambitious programme of refurbishment to provide unrivalled office accommodation within a unique environment. A true architectural gem.
St Georges Quarter is in an extraordinarily well connected position within Huddersfield town centre. It adjoins the railway station with fast and frequent services to and from Leeds and Manchester, as well as a direct connection to Manchester Airport. The site also has easy road connections via Huddersfield ring road to and from junctions 23, 24 and 25 of the M62 trans-Pennine motorway.
About St Georges Quarter
Built in 1885, St George's Quarter is a landmark Grade II listed building. With a total net area of 160,000 sq ft over 5 floors and the largest floorplates within the Region at 37,000 sq ft.
Sympathetic restoration by HD1 Developments Ltd offers generous and flexible space to meet contemporary business needs. Work on the external building fabric has begun, including a new £1.2million roof recently completed, meaning office space can be ready for 2018.
- Total floorspace of 160,000 sq ft (net)
- 220 car parking spaces
- Unit sizes ranging from 2,000 to 37,000 sq ft on individual floors
- Ultimate flexibility on bespoke end-user requirements
- Finishes include air cooling, energy efficient lighting, raised access floors and feature unite entrances
- 2 large receptions, 4 passenger lifts, and central feature co-working and collaboration space
- Assisted Area status
- Leasehold £17 per sq ft