6 Queen Street
Set over six floors, 6 Queen Street is a premium quality office development in the heart of Leeds City Centre's office district.
Located right in the centre of Leeds City Centre's office district, this thriving central business location offers excellent amenities, access to public transport links and many professional/corporate occupiers nearby.
About 6 Queen Street
Set over six floors, totalling a net area of 71,649 sq ft, 6 Queen Street is a new premium quality BREEAM 'Excellent' office development in the heart of the prime core of the city. The building has been designed and built to meet the requirements of the discerning occupier with a particular emphasis on sustainability and building efficiency. High end fashion retailer Burberry occupy the top floors of this flagship building.
- BREEAM 'Excellent'
- EPC A
- 47 secure basement car parking spaces
- Exclusive entertaining terraces
- Super-efficient occupancy (1:8 sq.m.)
- LED lighting with energy efficient PIR detection
- VRF air conditioning system
- Male, female and disabled toilet facilities
- High quality shower and changing facilities
- 3 x 13 person Schindler passenger lifts
- Independent fire-fighting lift
- 24 hour access
- 2.8m floor-to-ceiling height
- Metal tiled suspended ceilings
- Full access raised floors
- Double height reception
- Fully integrated Building Management Environmental System (BMES)
- Walled Garden for the exlusive use of the ground floor tenant
- DDA-compliant access
- 82 cycle bays