Leeds City Region Enterprise Zones Phase Two
Leeds City Region Enterprise Zones Phase Two offers diverse opportunities for developers and end users looking for a central, well connected location.
The Leeds City Region Enterprise Zones Phase Two comprises nine sites spread across the four West Yorkshire districts of Bradford, Calderdale, Kirklees and Wakefield.
The sites are accessible from the M62, which links the ports at Liverpool in the west and the Humber to the east, and onwards into northern Europe. The M1, numerous rail networks and three international airports are all within easy reach.
This unique location combined with access to a talented workforce and an unbeatable quality of life, makes the sites within the Enterprise Zone suitable for a range of activities including advanced manufacturing and the related supply chain and logistics operations.
All nine sites have been allocated for development, and with a number of them having planning permission in place, there is an opportunity for developers and end users to move quickly.
The Leeds City Region Enterprise Zones Phase Two sites are:
- Gain Lane, Bradford – 7.06 hectares
- Parry Lane, Bradford – 4.1 hectares
- Staithgate Lane, Bradford – 8.5 hectares
- Clifton Business Park, Calderdale – 23 hectares
- Lindley Moor East, Kirklees – 6.3 hectares
- Lindley Moor West, Kirklees – 8.6 hectares
- Moor Park, Mirfield, Kirklees – 6.2 hectares
- South Kirkby Business Park, Wakefield – 12 hectares
- Langthwaite Grange Extension, Wakefield – 11.94 hectares
The Leed City Region Enterprise Zone Phase Two sites offer the following incentives from 1 April 2017:
End users locating at the Bradford, Calderdale, Kirklees and Wakefield sites can benefit from business rate relief
Enhanced Capital Allowances are available at Langthwaite Grange in Wakefield.
Leeds City Region has a range of funding and grant options that may assist your business expansion. Visit The-LEP.com for details.
- Logistics & Distribution
- Advanced Manufacturing