Maximising Growth - Residential Ambitions
Date: 22 Oct
Time: 3:30pm — 3:30pm
Venue: MIPIM UK 2015
Leeds City Region has the fastest growing working age population in the North, and this is predicted to rise significantly in the coming years.
Join in the discussion as part of Leeds City Region's MIPIM UK 2015 programme of activity and learn how to deliver this exceptional growth and meet the subsequent demand for housing, the city Region needs to double its residential building programme and deliver 10,000 new homes per year.
The expert panel will share the compelling narrative behind these requirements, showcase innovative solutions and share the funding benefits for housing developers joining Leeds City Region in its growth journey.
This is a ‘must attend’ seminar for those looking to drive economic growth at the heart of the Northern Powerhouse.
- Jon Kenny, Development Director, Commercial Estates Group
- Lee Savage, Development Director, Scarborough Group International
- Melanie Leech, Chief Executive, British Property Federation
- Naz Parkar, Executive Director, Homes & Communities Association
- Tom Riordan, Chief Executive, Leeds City Council